Air Marine Tower
The easiest way to mount your AIR Marine for sailing.
- Simple to install
- Durable materials
- For wood or fiberglass decks
- For AIR Breeze
- White powder-coated aluminum mast and stays resist corrosion
- 9 ft. (2.7 m) mast with an outside diameter of 1.9 in. (48 mm) (known as 1.5-inch Schedule 40 pipe) and two 9 ft. (2.7 m) long stays with a 1 in. (25.4 mm) outer diameter
- Stainless-steel hardware with self-locking nuts
- Tilting mast base for easy installation and access
- Fully adjustable stay anchor base mounts
- Built-in vibration mounts to minimize sound transmission
- Can be installed on transom or deck in a few hours
- Designed to withstand hurricane-force winds
Stop Switch Allows you to stop the turbine at any time.
- Rated at 50 amps DC for both 12 V and 24 V (Part # 2-ARAC-101). Buy Now
Circuit Breaker - Required with any electrical installation
- 12 V = 50 amps (Part # 3-ELOT-1147-05) Buy Now
- 24 V = 30 amps (Part # 2-ARAC-103)
- Measures 0-30 amps for both 12 V and 24 V. Easy to install. (Part # 2-ARAC-101) Buy Now
These accessories can be difficult to find because of their high DC ratings. We offer them here to make it easier for you to order.
Mounting hardware for AIR Marine tower
Poles for AIR Marine tower