Making a Difference For You, and the World’s Energy Future
When you work with Southwest Windpower, you’re not just creating a better future for you and your family. You’re creating a cleaner, more secure future for everyone. Southwest Windpower is the world’s leading small wind turbine manufacturer. Our wind generators make clean, sustainable wind energy accessible anywhere the wind blows, helping reduce the world’s dependence on fossil fuels.
Working at Southwest Windpower
Southwest Windpower is always looking for dedicated individuals who show attention to detail and have a desire to be part of a company that is making a difference in the world. If you are a highly organized, detail-oriented, computer-proficient team player who’s adept at multitasking, then this may be just the place for you. If you have experience in renewable energy, even better. We offer a friendly, flexible working environment. Most positions are full-time, Monday through Friday, and are eligible for benefits.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate clearly the position for which you are applying.
There are currently no open positions - please check back later
- Southwest Windpower offers a complete employee benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401K plan, stock options and more. You’ll also enjoy the advantages of living and working in Flagstaff, Arizona, or in the newest office in Broomfield, Colorado, between Boulder and Denver.
Read about the Broomfield, Colorado area:
- CNN Money Best Places to Live, # 19, Broomfield, Colo.
- CNN Money Best Places to Live, #20, Superior, Colo.
- Boulder Rated Happiest, Healthiest City
Read about Flagstaff, Arizona:
- Men's Journal Best Places to Live, April 2011
- MONEY Magazine: Best places to live 2006
- Sperling's Best Places
- Kiplinger.com - Flagstaff, Arizona
- Forbes.com Best Small Places For Business And Careers
How to apply for a job at Southwest Windpower:
- Download and complete our Employment Application (PDF).
- Submit resume, application, and cover letter online to: email@example.com.
Or send your materials to:
Southwest Windpower, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
1801 West Route 66
Flagstaff, Arizona 86001 USA
(928) 779-9463 (928) 779-9463
Fax (928) 779-1485