Energy Where it Matters.
Southwest Windpower is the global leader in distributed energy systems for vital applications that need reliable on-site power. We deliver contemporary energy through renewable sources including our proven wind-solar hybrid technology. Commercial scale small-wind solutions are the heart of our offerings, including our multi-certified Skystream turbines for varying applications. Our competitive advantage >
AIR:Southwest Windpower is pleased to announce that Primus Wind Power of Lakewood, CO, USA, has purchased our entire AIR turbine product line as of January 18, 2013. Primus Wind Energy is a newly established division of the Primus Group, which is a leading provider of high complexity assemblies and components for the energy, aerospace, defense, and medical industries. Effective immediately, this transaction has transferred all AIR turbine business activities to Primus Wind Power and they will continue producing the AIR Breeze, AIR 30 and AIR 40 turbines, tower kits, replacement parts and attend to warranty issues for all our global customers. All current, future and unfulfilled orders will be shipped by Primus Wind Power. Please contact Primus directly for any AIR turbine requirements. They may be contacted at (303) 242-5820 or www.primuswindpower.com
Southwest Windpower GmbH will continue to be the primary wholesaler and warehouse partner for all European, Middle East and African region distributors and dealers. Southwest Windpower GmbH will continue to support the AIR turbine product lines as historically performed. Please contact Southwest Windpower GmbH directly for any AIR turbine requirements if you are a customer in these regions.
Whisper:Our Whisper turbines will no longer be available for sale, but Southwest Windpower will continue to support valid warranty claims.
These exciting developments will allow Southwest Windpower to focus our efforts on our key product, Skystream 3.7, and continue developing this product for current and future applications.
- Oct 12 • 2012 - New Southeast Wyoming Welcome Center Integrates Wind Power as part of Energy-Conscious Design Read More »
- Jul 11 • 2012 - Southwest Windpower Turbines Power Remote Alaska Village Water Treatment Plant Read More »
- Jun 19 • 2012 - Southwest Windpower Skystream Turbine Receives Wind Industry's First UL Marking Read More »
- Mar 16 • 2012 - Southwest Windpower Partners with Renewable Energy Equipment Leasing (REEL) to Offer Consumer Financing Program Read More »
- Dec 01 • 2011 - Southwest Windpower Opens Additional Facility for Engineering and Commercial Sales Read More »
- Nov 17 • 2011 - Skystream 3.7 Eligible for Newly Reinstated California Energy Commission Rebate Read More »
- Oct 04 • 2011 - Southwest Windpower Enters Strategic Alliance to Produce Wind-Solar Hybrid Systems Read More »